On the timeline you will see that the Bride of Christ will be called up or caught away at least 7 years before Jesus makes His second coming!.
Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Mid-Trib, Post Trib...Which one is correct?
Who ever made the "rule" that there would only be one rapture? What about Enoch, Elijah and Jesus...
I have discovered over the last 45 years; to understand prophecy I had to come out of religious false doctrines and accept our Heavenly Father's Kingdom plan. I would be honored to share this journey with you. It changed my life for eternity and allowed me to live a victorious now.
THE FIRST AND THE LAST
100 Year-Old Book of understanding the End Times!
B - Bride of Christ
R - Raptures one, two and three
P - Prophecy: How to study
Latest Prophecy Book by
Thomas J Spencer
Click Pic to order.
1974 Vision of Underground Church
The Bible GuY
a trusted voice
- Do not be tempted to dislocate any event in the Book! Keep each event in order. Keep each chapter in order.
-Chapters 1-7 are primarily God finishing with the Gentiles. Chapters 7-20 God finishing with the Jews.
- What is a prophecy?
- With over 1000 prophecies recorded in scripture over 500 have been specifically fulfilled and ALL have been fulfilled literally.
- No more prophecies need to be fulfilled before Jesus calls His Bride home. The rapture or the catching away!
- Does the Bride of Christ have any qualifications?
- What should the Bride be doing right now?
- Will any (Jews) children of Israel be in the Bride?
- What are her crowns and how does she get them?
Let's look at the prophecies concerning Jesus': birth, life, ministry, death, resurrection, heavenly ministry now and soon coming to rule & reign on natural earth for 1000 years.
Read Revelation chapter four, it unfolds like a movie through the eyes of Apostle John of the catching away of the Bride of Christ! It is amazing, read it and you will know what to expect.
Word given in 1986 that helped prepare me for 2022
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete,thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17. That being said some verses are written to (Jews) Children of Israel only and some to Gentiles only...